Rights of refugees and temporarily admitted persons (B and F permits)

This information brochure sets out the rights afforded by these statuses.

Provided by the State Secretariat for Migration (SEM), the information is intended for recognized refugees (B permit) and temporarily admitted refugees and other temporarily admitted persons (F permit).

The brochure provides a brief overview in plain language about topics such as status, legal basis, permits, housing, moving to another canton, travel abroad, family reunification, integration, integration support, schools, employment, occupational training, healthcare, social insurance, taxes and social benefits.
Source: State Secretariat for Migration

The brochure is free and available in various languages.

Share this article

Last updateMonday, April 4th, 2022 at 9:32 AM