Employment in the asylum sector

List of employment conditions depending on residential status, with an application form and addresses of the competent cantonal authorities.

The State Secretariat for Migration (SEM) sets out the employment opportunities and conditions for:

  • recognized refugees (B permit)
  • provisional refugees (F permit)
  • asylum-seekers (N permit)

The website provides the Form to report employment and the

addresses of the competent authorities.
The website also has an FAQ page containing the most frequently asked questions about employment in the asylum sector.

Share this article

Last updateThursday, July 15th, 2021 at 7:16 PM